地址:湖北公安县孱陵工业园
电话:0716-5153766    400-6264-766
手机:13986706638 (肖总)
邮箱:18972331299@qq.com
Q Q:995226888
网址:http://www.xtsyp.com

湖北小天使饮品科技开发有限公司 >> 首页 > 新闻动态 >
澳门现金网址, 649. You’ve got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质


一、Greetings 问候语
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 清晨(下午/傍晚)好!
3. I’m Kathy King. 我是凯西•金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得•史女士吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,感谢,你呢?
8. I’m fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,感谢。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. See you tomorrow. 来日见。
14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. I have to go now. 我必需走了。

二、Expression In Class 课堂用语
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进。
18. Sit down, please. 请坐。
19. It’s time for class. 上课工夫到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 翻开书,翻到第20页。
21. I’ll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每幼我都拿到材料了吗?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同定见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲领略了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
29. That’s all for today. 本日就讲到这里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请正在离开前将论文交上。

三、Identifying Objects 区分物品
31. What’s this? 这是什么?
32. It’s a pen. 是支笔。
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it isn’t. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It’s Kate’s. 是凯特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆幼汽车吗?
38. No, it isn’t. It’s a bus. 不,那是一辆大众汽车。
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎样说?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么色彩的?
41. How big is your house? 你的屋子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What’s the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where’s the company? 那个公司正在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?

四、About Belongings 闭于全体物
46. What’s this? 这是什么?
47. It’s an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it’s mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜正在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I’ve put my glasses? 你知路我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 正在何处。
53. On the desk. 正在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我正在桌下捡的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。

五、Identifying People 区分身份
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I’m Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 何处那幼我是谁?
64. He’s Bob. 他是鲍勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I’m a farmer. 我是个农夫。
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He’s a manager. 他是个经理。
71. She must be a model, isn’t she? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don’t known. 我真不知路。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知路。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可以是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我以为是。

六、About Introduction 闭于先容
76. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能通知我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What’s your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎样拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位幼姐是谁?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我先容给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我先容一下我的伴侣。
86. This is Tom. He’s my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同窗。
87. Nice to meet you. 很欣喜认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很欣喜。
89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自告奋勇一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!

七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 本日礼拜几?
92. It’s Monday today. 本日是礼拜一。
93. What’s the date today? 本日是几号?
94. It’s January the 15th, 1999. 本日是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 此刻是几月?
96. It’s December. 此刻是十仲春。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It’s the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends. 平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
102. What will you do the day after next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上礼拜你干了什么?
104. I’ll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从来日算起)
105. It’s been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。

八、Talking About Objects 道论事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有推算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn’t he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doesn’t. 不,他没有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I’m a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
117. I have some left. 我剩下少许。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 若是你有多的,请给我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。

九、Talking About Time 叙述工夫
121. What time is it now? 此刻几点?
122. It’s two o’clock. 此刻两点。
123. It’s a quarter past five. 此刻是五点一刻。
124. It’s ten minutes to four. 此刻差非常四点。
125. It’s half past nine. 此刻是九点半。
126. It’s one o’clock sharp. 此刻一点整。
127. It’s not four o’clock. 还没到四点呢。
128. My watch says two o’clock. 我的外是两点钟。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的外快了两分钟。
130. What’s the time by your watch? 你的外几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必需准时到那儿。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前终了工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed. 飞机误点腾飞。
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。

十、About Dates 闭于日期
136. What day is today? 本日礼拜几?
137. Today is Monday. 本日礼拜一。
138. What’s the date today? 本日几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 本日是五月二十一号。
140. When were you born? 你什么时分降生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我降生正在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什么时分?
143. You name the time. 你定工夫吧。
144. I’ll meet you tomorrow. 我们来日碰头。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知路确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时分你正在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天。
150. I’ll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。

十一、About Visits 闭于访问
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预定吗?
153. Sorry, I don’t. 对不起,我没有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can’t see you now. 对不起,格林先生此刻不能见您。
156. He’s on the phone. 他正在打电话。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能正在这里等一下吗?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史女士先生正在这里。
161. You may go in now. 您能够进去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真欣喜见到你,我的老伴侣。
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎样样?
164. You’ve changed little. 你一点也没变。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?

十二、About Language 闭于言语
166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流畅。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很沉。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我外达起来有点难题。
177. I’m always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写作品吗?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎么才干提高白话程度?

十三、Talking About Activities 道论举止
181. What are you doing? 你正在干什么?
182. I’m reading a book. 我正在看书。
183. I’m cooking. 我正在做饭。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你正在看电视吗?
185. Yes, I’m watching Channel 5. 是的,我正在看5频路。
186. No, I’m listening to the radio. 没有,我正在听收音机。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
188. I’m going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你正在给谁写信?
190. I’m writing to an old friend. 给一个老伴侣。
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
192. I’ll go to a concert. 我要去听音笑会。
193. I’ll go on an outing with some friends. 我与伴侣去远足。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜爱远足吗?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜爱。

十四、About Age 闭于春秋
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I’m twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史女士先生才四十几岁。
199. I’m two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐幼两岁。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。
201. He’s the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最幼的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他现实上年轻得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁起头上学。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大无数不到30岁。
207. I guess he’s about 30. 我猜他或许30岁。
208. She’s going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
209. They’ll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary. 他们将为成婚十周年开个晚会。
210. He’s still a boy after all. 他究竟还只是个孩子。

十五、Talking About Daily Activities 道论平常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o’clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你正在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我正在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你午时吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg. 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时分隔始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o’clock. 我八点起头工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时分放工?
222. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜爱听风行音笑。
225. I like playing football. 我喜爱踢足球。

十六、Talking About Yesterday 道论昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右。
228. I heard the alarm clock, but I didn’t get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后顿时起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我慌忙赶到办公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我正在谈上吃的早饭。
232. I was just on time. 我恰恰遇上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个伴侣一块吃了午饭。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我放工了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一下子班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early. 电视节目很无聊,以是我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺正在床上看杂志。
239. I didn’t sleep well. 我没睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。

十七、Talking With Friends 与伴侣谈天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真欣喜再次见到你。
243. It’s been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,感谢。这段工夫你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很哀痛。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这消休我很缺憾。
250. That’s all right. 没事儿。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你瞥见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联络。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我据说她上礼拜成婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必需得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联络哦。

十八、Talking About The Past 道论过去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和伴侣垂钓吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since I last came here. 自从我上次来这里曾经有很长工夫了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史女士先生吗?
262. They’ve been working on this project since last year. 他们从去年起头不停都正在做这个项目。
263. I’ve been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就起头了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车曾经开了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans. 船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原认为他知路开会工夫。
268. They had expected me to go with them. 他们正本但愿我和他们一路去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次赏识那处所了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放正在抽屉了。

十九、Asking About The Address 询问地点
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你此刻住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住正在可胜街203号。
273. Curzon Street? Isn’t Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住正在街对面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你正在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎样样?她正在那儿住多久了?
278. She’s been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会正在那儿待很长工夫吗?
280. No, I’ll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
281. Oh, really? I’m moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们能够一路喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会正在那儿住久少许。
284. I hope so. 但愿如此。
285. I’m sure we’ll have a good time. 我置信我们会很开心的。

二十、Asking Questions 提问题
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时分来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时分买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁通知你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don’t you agree? 你为什么不赞同?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎样过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎样样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他正在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你筹算拿这些书怎样办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你正在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到本日上午我正在做什么吗?

二十一、Measuring And Comparing 形色物品、怀抱、比较
301. What’s the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weigh? 这个大象有多沉?
303. What’s the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么色彩的?
304. What’s the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。
307. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只要那条河的三分之一长。
308. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形态?
309. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?
310. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆相同快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪慧。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长工夫电视?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去逛一次泳?

二十二、Asking For Help 寻求援手
316. Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?
318. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
321. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下表套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 来日要有工夫就给我打个电话。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能通知我正在哪儿能找到这些书吗?
325. Certainly. 当然了。
326. With pleasure. 很欣喜。
327. I’m sorry. I’m busy now. 对不起,我此刻正忙着。
328. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很笑意,但我生怕没工夫。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我闭一下窗户吗?(你介意闭下窗户吗?)
330. Not at all. 当然能够。(当然不介意)

二十三、Asking Directions 探听状况和问谈
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 对不起,姑娘,请问邮局正在哪里?
332. It’s just around the corner. 转弯便是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎样走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop. 你能够坐大众汽车第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街正在哪儿?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 不停往前走,正在第二个十字谈口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu’s restaurant? 对不起,你能通知我怎样去胡先生的餐馆吗?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It’s on your left side. You can’t miss it. 往前走约100米,正在你左手边,你不会错过的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame’s office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
340. It’s Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
342. Sorry, it’s broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只可走楼梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯正在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it’s on your right side. 沿着走廊走,正在你右手边。
345. Thank you for directions. 谢谢你为我指谈。

二十四、About Marriage 闭于婚姻
346. Are you married? 你成婚了吗?
347. I’m single. 我此刻独身。
348. You have a younger brother, don’t you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎样样?
350. She’s engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/成婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你们成婚多久了?
352. We’ve been married for 2 years. 我们成婚两年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年成婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上礼拜做妈妈了。
355. They’ve been divorced. 他们已仳离了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。此刻他一幼我住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days. 我姨妈会来和我住少许日子。
358. John has his own family now. 约翰此刻有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一路吗?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住正在自己的屋子里。

二十五、Talking About Neighbors And Friends 道论邻居和伴侣
361. Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?
362. Sure. We have been friends since primary school. 当然,我们从幼学便是伴侣了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被先容给她。
364. What is she doing now? 她此刻干些什么呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她通知我她想开公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar. 开公司?我原认为她会成为一个学者
367. People are always changing, aren’t they? 人老是正在变,不是吗?
368. Yes, you’re right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business. 是啊,你说的对。究竟,她完整有经商才智。
369. But she doesn’t have much experience. 但她没有太多体验。
370. You two don’t have much contact? 你们俩没怎样联络吗?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信。
372. And her? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。
374. Oh, that’s not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联络多点。

二十六、Planning The Future 计划将来
376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow? 你来日筹算什么时分去机场?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回来用饭吗?
378. I’m going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗?
379. They’re going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday. 他们将正在下周五的会上会商这个问题。
380. I’ll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow. 我来日这时分正在餐馆等你。
381. After I get home, I’ll call you. 到家以来,我会给你打电话。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你傍晚干什么?
383. I’ll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可以会呆正在家看电视。
384. What’s your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?
385. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我正在思索去巴黎逛览。
386. There’s going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery. 艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren’t you? 你还是想学成博士,是吗?
388. What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎样办?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?
390. I’ll further my study. 我想继续深造。

二十七、Talking About The Weather 道论天气
391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预告了吗?
392. No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?
393. We’ll have fine weather for the next few days. 以来几天天气明朗。
394. But it’s still raining today! 可本日还正在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预告说今晚雨就会停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以来天气会怎样样?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天气预告说下个月会有一场狂风雨。
398. And it may get colder, it’s already November. 并且天气会更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我但愿今年冬天会下雪。
400. I’m afraid it won’t be cold enough for a snowfall. 我生怕天不会冷的下雪。
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature. 是的,但环球变暖会使气温上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也许是对的。
404. I’m going skiing in the Alps next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我但愿那儿天气够冷。

二十八、About Sickness 闭于生病
406. How are you feeling today? 你本日感觉怎样样?
407. I don’t feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。
408. Do you feel better now? 你此刻觉得好点了吗?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I’m sick. 我病了。
411. He’s got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的烧曾经退了。
413. What’s the matter with you? 你怎样啦?
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
416. It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。
417. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 正在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好息休一下。
420. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日复原健康。

二十九、Talking About Habits 道论平常生活习惯
421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8点起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然后我去沐浴间洗个澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我为一家人做早餐。
426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下楼吃早饭。
427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我边吃早饭边看报纸。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face. 我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十点半到办公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七点离开办公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家谈上买些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我们十点半睡觉。

三十、Asking For Other’s Opinions 询问别人的定见。
436. What do you think about it? 你对此怎样看?
437. Is that right? 那样对吗?
438. Absolutely right. 绝对准确。
439. I think you’re mistaken about that. 我想你那样不合。
440. Is that ok? 这样行吗?
441. That’s ok/fine. 挺好的。
442. That’s excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知路为什么吗?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎样想?
445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他或许是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 来日会下雨吗?
447. No, I don’t think so. 不,我想不会。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知路我怎样想吗?
449. Please give me your advice. 请给我提些倡议。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想听听你们设法。

三十一、Making Plans 订计划
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 来日你筹算干什么?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我筹算去听音笑会。
454. I’m thinking of going to my grandma’s. 我想去表婆家。
455. I’ll go skiing if the weather permits. 天气答应的话,我会去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年终了此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知路。
458. It’s up to you. 由你决议。
459. I’m considering buying a house. 我想买套屋子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
461. Hi, Lucy. I’ll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济。
462. I’m taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你筹算打工吗?
464. Yes, I’m applying to work at the library. 是的,我正在申请图书馆治理员的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好运。

三十二、About Decisions 闭于决议
466. It’s up to you. 由你决议。
467. You have the final say. 你说了算。
468. She insists that it doesn’t matter. 她坚持说那没闭系。
469. He’s made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决议辞去他的工作。
470. I’ve decided not to sell the house. 我决议不卖屋子了。
471. I’m determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你决议了吗?
473. No, I haven’t decided yet. 不,还没有。
474. I’ve changed my mind. 我改留神了。
475. It’s still undecided. 还没决议。
476. Don’t hesitate any more. 别正在犹豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
478. It’s really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决议的。
479. I’m always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总正在做出决议,比如戒烟。
480. Don’t shilly-shally./ Don’t dilly-dally. 别优柔寡断。

三十三、Traveling 逛览
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜爱逛览吗?
482. Yes, I’ve just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
483. How did you get there? 你怎样去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去赏识了哪些处所?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只要工夫去爱丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜爱那儿吗?
488. It’s fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
489. Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
491. And do you have friends there? 你正在那儿有伴侣吗?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 让我看看。

三十四、About Shopping 闭于购物
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买器材吗?
497. Here’s your change. 这是找你的钱。
498. I’ll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些细碎的器材。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter? 打搅一下,您能通知我黄油正在哪儿卖吗?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块外吗?
501. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太幼了,有大点的吗?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有此外色彩吗?
504. What’s your size? 你穿多大号?
505. It suits you to a T. 出格适合你。
506. It’s too expensive for me. 关于我来说太贵了。
507. Can you come down a bit? 能够再便宜点吗?
508. I’ll take it. 我买了。
509. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
510. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

三十五、In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
513. I’d like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
515. I’ll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一幼杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
524. Here you are. 给。
525. Here is your change. 找您的钱。

三十六、About Evening Entertainment 闭于夜生活
526. I’m free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
528. Do you know what’s on tonight? 你知路本日上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 能够请你跳支舞吗?
530. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
531. Sorry, I’m engaged. 对不起,我有约正在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
533. You’re a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What’s on Channel 8 now? 此刻8频路播什么节目?
535. I don’t know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知路,你能够看看《电视报》。
536. Let’s see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有此外节目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看出格节目了吗?
538. I don’t want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能换个频路吗?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预告。

三十七、Appointments 约会
541. I’d like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个工夫见格林姑娘。
542. She’s free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes on Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么工夫?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you’ll come then. Please phone in if you can’t make it. 那么你就那时来,若是来不了,请打电话给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我本日下午有口试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除礼拜天表我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个碰头工夫。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。

三十八、Seeing A Doctor 看医生
556. What’s your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
558. I should say you’ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要注射。
560. Is it serious? 我的病严沉吗?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
563. What did the doctor say? 医生怎样说?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后恢复了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的器材。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。

三十九、Making A Phonecall 打电话
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一下子。
573. Hold on. 等一下子。
574. He’s not in. May I take a message for him? 他不正在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
575. Yes, please. 是的,繁难了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个远程电话。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能通知格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
581. I couldn’t get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能来日回个电话吗?
584. There’s something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。

四十、About Mail 闭于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我外兄的信。
587. I haven’t heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以来给我发张明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我正在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He hasn’t answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China. 他离开中邦以来,我们用Email维持联络。
593. Don’t forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信从北京到美邦要多久?
595. You’ve got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter. I guess she has something important to tell me. 我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么沉要的事情要说。
598. I found my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance. 我正在黑板上看到我的名字,注定有我的汇款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
600. I dropped the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。

四十一、Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是荣耀照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的阅历。
603. I am on top of the world. 我欣喜到了极点。
604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒极了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 圣诞树真华美。
606. What a boring movie it is! 多么无聊的一场电影啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎样能做这么重闷蹩脚的演讲。
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 这些花真香!
609. The party is making too much noise. 这次集会太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。
611. The coat doesn’t suit you. 这件表衣不太适合你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的捧场让我恶心。
613. We had a good time. 我们玩的很开心。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我们玩的很开心。
615. I am bored to death. 我无聊死了。

四十二、Looking For A House 寻找住房
616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It’s really a bargain. 租金很便宜。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的屋子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,屋子里有供暖配备。
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜爱什么样的家具?
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 这屋子挺旧的,得刷一下才行。
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen. 我想要一套有两间寝室和一个厨房的公寓。
623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市区的屋子很贵。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me. 我觉得住正在这里象正在家里相同。房主太太对我很好。
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我们有少许厨房用具和一套餐厅配备。
627. There’s no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove. 厨房里没有煤气灶,但你能够用电炉。
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室里有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it’s very quiet. 我有一只狗,不过它很恬静。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it. 房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你能够把你的行李放进去。

四十三、Talking About Dressing 道论衣着
631. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿什么?
632. I’ll wear my blue dress. 我会穿我的兰色裙子。
633. Don’t you think it’s too formal? 你不觉得太正式了吗?
634. Why? What will you wear? 为什么?你会穿什么?
635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下。
637. You’d better put on your jacket. It’s cold outside. 你最好穿上夹克,名义冷。
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣不再合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子曾经长的穿不了这条裤子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 这鞋曾经不能穿了。
641. I don’t like wearing the uniform. 我不喜爱穿制服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴会前你想更衣服吗?
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋带松了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋带。
645. Take off your hat. It doesn’t fit. 取下你的帽子,它不适合你。

四十四、Expressing Different Opinions 外达不同的概念
646. He is a very creative student. 他是个很有创制力的学生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很成心思。
648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 正在这一点上,我不能赞同你的定见。
649. You’ve got the point. 你捉住了问题的内容。
650. That’s the point. 这正是问题的闭键。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同窗正正在热闹会商。
652. Let’s just run through the arguments for and against. 我们来看一下同意和否决的理由。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 闭于这点,谁另有什么此外要说吗?
655. Does anybody share David’s opinion? 有谁赞同大卫的概念吗?
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据能够支持你的说法吗?
657. Well, it depends. 这得视状况而定。
658. I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further. 我想我们没有必要进一步会商这个问题。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 末了我们达成了一致。

四十五、About Things In The future 思索将来可以从事的举止
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当记者。
662. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 若是来日不下雨,我们就去野餐。
663. As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know. 他一来,我们就通知他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只消你定时交房租,你就能住这儿。
665. When she leaves, he’ll cry for a day. 她走时,他会哭一天。
666. She will go into business when she wants to. 她想经商时就会去经商。
667. I’ll leave for London if I finish my work today. 若是我本日终了工作,我就会去伦敦。
668. I’ll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我会工作五年,然后会学校。
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing. 若是他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作者。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我但愿他能到机场接我。
671. I’m thinking of quitting the job. 我正在思索告退。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我筹算学拍照。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎样样?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她注定会维持单身。
675. He will probably follow in his father’s footsteps. 他可以会承继父业。

四十六、Things That Might Have Happened 可以爆发的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home. 我要是呆正在家里的话,假期会好过的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自从我上次见到你以来你都正在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape. 若是我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily. 回过甚来看,我想我不应该如此等闲的放弃那次比赛。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 若是我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it. 就算再考一次你也通不过。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt. 就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday? 若是你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真但愿我把真相通知了他。
685. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我但愿你没有糊弄我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. 若是天气好的话,我们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him? 若是你没有朝他挥手,他能瞥见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更起劲的进修。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn’t have enough courage. 我本想和教员辩论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year. 当我的父母去年出邦的时分,我本想和我的祖父母住正在一路。

四十七、Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜爱和不喜爱的事
691. What’s your favorite sport? 你最喜爱什么运动?
692. I like football best. 我最喜爱足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜爱的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 垂钓和登山,你更喜爱哪一个?
695. Neither. 一个都不喜爱。
696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜爱哪个?
697. He’s crazy about Michael Jordan. 他猖獗喜欢迈克•乔丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她厌恶拳击。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她讨厌寓目拳击。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对装束很有欣赏力。
701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空闲时你喜爱干什么?
702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜爱征集邮票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜爱茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部电影你最不喜爱什么?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我宁愿睡觉也不看这部电影。

四十八、Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的设法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听教员的话。
707. That’s just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可以是这样。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试,但并不完整准确。
710. That’s rather disappointing. 真是让人无望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money. 我以为你的表套不值得这么多钱。
712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?
713. It’s only a suggestion, you don’t have to take it. 这只是一个倡议,你能够不听。
714. If you really want my advice I don’t think you should quit school. 若是你真想听我的定见,我想你不应该退学。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. 感谢你的倡议,但我得自己想想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him. 他谁的话也不听,你劝他是正在糜费工夫。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我曾经长大了,能够自己拿主见了。
718. Your work seems unsatisfactory. / Your work does not seem satisfactory.你的工作看起来并不令人中意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎样想?
720. In general I agree with you. 我大致上赞同你的看法。

四十九、Asking For Help 请别人帮忙
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗?
722. With pleasure. 笑意帮忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗?
724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知路你是否能替我买铅笔?
726. Sure. 当然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗?
728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要多少?
729. I hope I’m not bothering you. 我但愿我没有打搅你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我但愿那不会给你添太多繁难。
731. I really appreciate your help. 我十分谢谢你的援手。
732. I don’t want to put you to any trouble. 我不想繁难你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
734. I’d be glad to help. 我笑意帮忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗?

五十、Getting Ready For A Journey 筹备旅逛
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前另有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到银行去取一下钱。
738. Traveler’s checks are very convenient for long-distance travel. 旅逛支票关于远程旅逛很方便。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么器材要向海闭申报的吗?
740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必需提前申请护照。
741. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 幼我物品不需要闭税。
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food. 等一个半幼时吧,我们还得多筹备些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我们应该叫贝蒂一路去吗?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? 您能通知我问讯处的电话号码吗?
746. Would you prefer to take a local train or an express? 你想坐一般车还是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it. 若是不是你提起的话,我注定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我会去
火车站送你。

五十一、Countries And Nationalities 邦家和邦籍
751. Where are you from? 你来自哪儿?
752. What’s your nationality? 你是什么邦籍?
753. What’s your motherland? 你祖邦是哪儿?
754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土长的中邦人吗?
755. What’s the population of China? 中邦有多少人丁?
756. How many provinces do you have? 你们有多少个省?
757. What’s the capital of your country? 贵邦首都是哪儿?
758. I come from Japan. 我来自日本。
759. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我降生正在中邦,正在美邦长大。
760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我邦面积五十万平里。
761. The capital of my country is Beijing. 我邦首都是北京。
762. We have 50 provinces. 我们有50个省。
763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我邦天然资源丰硕。
764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那个邦家以逛览业有名。
765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. 我邦最大的节日是春节。

五十二、Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere. 从地理位置上说,中邦位于北半球。
767. In this country, the weather is usually awful. 正在这个邦家,天气通常非常卑鄙。
768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. 这是一个多山的俏丽邦度。
769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 这个邦家以其俏丽的湖泊而有名于世。
770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 这片土地非常干燥。
771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many cliffs. 沿该大陆的北海岸线上有许多绝壁。
772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserved. 正在巴西,迂腐的森林保留非常无缺。
773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries. 正在少许不蓬勃的邦家,伐木业非常沉要。
774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans. 升平洋上少许幼岛的风光非常柔美。
775. What kind of climate do you have in this country? 这个邦家的气候若何?
776. In the west of America, there are many high peaks and deep canyons. 正在美邦西部有许多顶峰和幽谷。
777. Which one is the longest river in China? 中邦哪条河流最长?
778. Do you get much rain in summer? 这里夏天雨水多吗?
779. Is the plain along the river good for farming? 河畔的平原易于发展农业吗?
780. It’s cold and foggy in London at this time of year. 正在每年的这个时分,伦敦严寒而多雾。

五十三、School And Education 学校和教育
781. Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education. 每人必需承受九年的义务教育。
782. Children enter primary school at the age of 7. 孩子们7岁进幼学。
783. Some students quit school due to poverty. 少许学生因穷困而辍学。
784. There is fierce competition in the College Entrance Examination. 高考逐鹿强烈。
785. He majored in Computers. 他主修推算机。
786. She is working for her double major in English and Economics. 她正正在修英语和经济双学位。
787. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. 五年前,我从耶鲁大学毕业。
788. Everybody hopes to apply to a good school. 申请好学校是令人神驰的。
789. Mary is in her freshman year. 玛丽大学一年级。
790. Lily is a sophomore now. 莉莉此刻大学二年级。
791. Mike is already a junior. 迈克曾经大学三年级了。
792. As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. 动作大学四年级学生,彼得正正在写毕业论文。
793. Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. 格林先生是大学教师。
794. In Britain, there are open universities. 正在英邦,有成人大学。
795. There are many training classes and night classes. 有许多培训班与夜校。

五十四、About Jobs 闭于工作
796. What does your father do? 你父亲做什么工作?
797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是个医生,他自己开业。
798. Do you have any plans for your career? 你对未来有什么计划吗?
799. I want to be a pilot if possible. 若是可以的话,我想做个飞行员。
800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary. 我但愿有一份既体面,收入又高的工作。
801. I have an interview next week. 我下周要参加考试。
802. Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school. 当汤姆的同窗还正在学校苦读时,他曾经起头了自己的古迹。
803. I like writing, but I wouldn’t take it as my career. 我喜爱写作但不愿以此为职业。
804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年夏天我正在那家商行实习。
805. He’s a very efficient young man though a little proud. 他是个很有能力的人,可是有点自豪。
806. He made a successful career in business. 他的商务生涯非常胜利。
807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我外兄刚被提升为上校。
808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家知名公司的经理。
809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退息时是纽约市市长。
810. He was appointed president of the committee recently. 他最近被录用为那个革命会的总裁。

五十五、Farms And Factories 农场和工厂
811. This area is noted for its rich soil. 这个地区以泥土肥饶著称。
812. The place is too stony for farming. 这处所太多石块,不适合耕种。
813. In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle. 正在这平坦的乡间,人们种植幼麦,豢养牲畜。
814. He has bought 10 tractors for the village. 他为村里买了10台拖拉机。
815. What’s the typical farm product in this region? 这个地区典型的农产品是什么?
816. At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields. 每年这个时分,农夫们起头犁地。
817. Have you milked the cows? 你曾经挤过奶了吗?
818. Pile the hay in the corner. 把干草堆到边上。
819. What’s the average yearly output of cars in your factory? 你们厂匀称年产汽车多少台?
820. The meat packing industry is developing fast. 肉类加工业发展疾速。
821. Car manufacturers are having a bad time. 汽车建造商的日子不好过。
822. State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. 邦有企业起头走上坡谈。
823. How many workshops are there in your factory? 你们厂有多少车间?
824. The computer industry is booming. 推算机业繁荣起来。
825. The information industry helps boost the global economy. 信休业推进环球经济发展。

五十六、About Hobbies 闭于爱好
826. Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?
827. What are you interested in? 你对什么比较感兴致?
828. What are your interests? 你的爱好是什么?
829. What do you do in your spare time? 空闲工夫你干什么?
830. How do you spend your evenings? 夜生活你都是怎样过的?
831. Lots of people like stamp collecting. 许多人喜爱集邮。
832. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是迈克尔•乔丹迷。
833. Does his film appeal to you? 你喜爱他的电影吗?
834. Do you go on picnics? 你常去远足吗?
835. I particularly like English literature. 我对英邦文学情有独钟。
836. What’s so interesting about football? We girls don’t like it. 足球有什么意思?我们女生不喜爱它。
837. She has a particular interest in painting. 她出格爱好绘画。
838. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel. 通常我通过阅读幼说使我的留神力从工作上搬动过来。
839. He plays violin just for enjoyment. 他拉幼提琴只是为了自娱自笑。
840. Photography is an expensive hobby. 拍照是门花费很多的爱好。

五十七、Recreational Activities 体裁举止
841. What’s your favorite sport? 你最喜爱什么举止?
842. I like football. 我最喜爱足球。
843. What position do you play? 你踢什么位置?
844. I’m a catcher. 我是个接球员(垒球运动中)。
845. Our team beat their team yesterday. 昨天,我们队击败了他们队。
846. We are sure to defeat them. 我们一定会击败他们。
847. How many years have you been playing pingpong? 你打乒乓球多少年了?
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. 我最喜爱的动机运动是滑雪。
849. The basketball championship is exciting. 那次篮球冠军赛真激动人心。
850. I was on the track team 10 years ago. 十年前,我正在田径队。
851. I prefer fishing to swimming. 比起泅水,我更喜爱垂钓。
852. She is a member of the ski club. 她是滑雪俱笑部的成员。
853. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最难学的一点是做一个输得起的人。
854. My class went camping last summer. 去年夏天我们班去露营了。
855. He’s good at lifting weights. 他长于举沉。

五十八、About Newspapers And Magazines 闭于报纸杂志
856. I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. 去年我订了许多期刊。
857. Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. 汤姆下午读报。
858. What kind of newspapers do you read? 你读什么样的报纸?
859. Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs. 报纸和期刊让我了解时事。
860. What column do you like best? 你最喜爱哪个栏目?
861. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? 消息和评论你最喜爱看哪个?
862. Do you read advertisements too? 你也看广告吗?
863. I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent. 我向你举荐《期间》和《消息周刊》,它们很棒。
864. Fashion/Vogue is a very popular magazine in America. 《时尚》是美邦很风行的杂志。
865. What’s the circulation of this magazine? 这杂志发行量怎样样?
866. Why don’t you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car? 为什么不正在报上登广告卖旧车呢?
867. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾干过送晚报的兼职。
868. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage? 你看了闭于救济人质的作品了吗?
869. There was a lot of news in the morning paper today. 本日的晨报上有许多消息。
870. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我伴侣汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者。

五十九、Radio And TV 收音机和电视机
871. What channel are you watching now? 此刻你正在看哪个消息?
872. There’s TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有个NBA联赛的电视报路。
873. Do you have a TV guide? 你有电视节目吗?
874. You’ll be on air in two minutes. 两分钟以来你会上电视。
875. Channel 5 is off the air now. 五频路曾经终场播放。
876. Turn up your radio please. 请你把收音机开响一点儿。
877. We can’t get good pictures on our TV set. 我们的电视机图象有问题。
878. Can this radio receive short-wave? 这个收音性能收短波吗?
879. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception. 若是你装配了室表天线,你的电视承受效果会好点。
880. Turn down the radio please. 请放低音量。
881. We’ll have a soap opera series on TV this week. 这周末我们会正在电视上看到一系列肥皂剧。
882. Please tune in next time. 请下次收听。
883. We’re broadcasting from London. 我们从伦敦播放。
884. You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH. 你可正在短波37.5赫兹上收到我们的节目。
885. There’s too much static. 干扰太大。

六十、About Music And Literature 闭于音笑和文学
886. What’s your favorite music? 你最喜爱什么音笑?
887. Do you often go to a concert? 你常常去听音笑会吗?
888. I hate Jazz. It’s too noisy. 我厌恶爵士,太吵了。
889. Do you like pop music? 你喜爱风行音笑吗?
890. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我从没听过这首曲子,谁写的?
891. What do you think of their skill? 你觉得他们吹奏手艺若何?
892. I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts. 我觉得古典音笑会比摇滚音笑会更合我胃口。
893. I’ve never read a more stirring story. 我素来没读过比这更令人激动的故事。
894. He has a passion for literature. 他很热衷于文学。
895. I am most attracted by Dickens. 狄更斯的文章更吸引我。
896. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday. 我每天看幼说,但从没厌烦过。
897. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library. 礼拜天我常常正在图书馆里看些书。
898. What do think about this poem? 你觉得这首诗怎样样?
899. I like Shakespeare better than Milton. 与弥尔顿比起来,我更喜爱莎士比亚。
900. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot? 乔治•艾略特的文章你知路多少?

六十一、Construction And Industry施工
901. Take no risks. Safety first. 不要冒险,安全第一。
902. Hello, gentlemen. How is everything going? 先生们,你们好,所有都顺手吗?
903. I think so. Here are the monitor records. 挺好,请看这些监视纪录。
904. Today, we’ll drill 18m deep holes. 本日,我们要打18米深的井。
905. The water truck was stranded. 水罐车误住了。
906. Let that rig tow it out. 叫那部钻机把它拖出来。
907. That bit is worn out, change it, please. 那个钻头磨损太厉害了,需要换个新的。
908. Dig the mud-pit larger, Xiao Li. 幼李,把泥浆挖大点。
909. Clear the screen frequently, don’t stop it up. 常刮连泵头,别让它堵住了。
910. That pipe thread is bad. Use another one instead. 那个钻杆的丝扣坏了,换另表一根。
911. Make joints quickly. 快点接钻杆。
912. My spade rod is broken. Give me a new one, please. 我的铁锹把断了,请给我一个新的。
913. Pass me a pipe wrench, please. 请把管钳递给我。
914. This portable rig can only drill 15m deep holes. 这台人抬钻机只可打15米深的井。
915. How long does it take to drill a hole? 打一口井要多长工夫?
916. Let’s move to the next point. 搬到下一个点。
917. Oh, there’s a swivel leakage. Stop drilling, please. 哦,水龙头漏了,别打井了。
918. The hose is broken, Let’s change it for a new one. 高压管破了,换个新的。
919. This hydraulic switch is out of order. 这个液压开闭失灵了。
920. Don’t forget to tamp the hole well. Tamping is as important as the hole depth. 别忘了填井,填井和井深相同沉要。
921. Let’s stop here. Get in the car and go home. 就干到这吧,上车回家。
922. Add some coolant into the radiator, please. 请给水箱里加些冷却液。
923. Refuel my truck with diesel oil, please. I want light diesel oil No.0. 请给我加些柴油,我要零号轻柴油。
924. Give me 100 liter of gasoline (petrol), please. Motor gasoline No.85. 请给我加一百公升汽油,85号车用汽油。
925. Can I leave my truck here? 我能够把车停正在这吗?
926. Where can I have my car washed? 正在哪里能够洗车?
927. This truck’s inner tube is broken. Help me to mend it, please. 这部车的内胎爆了,请帮我补一下好吗?
928. What food are we going to prepare for the crews today? 本日为施工队做什么饭?
929. Jiao zi, dumpling, bun and sandwich, salted eggs, sausages, soup and mineral water. 饺子,包子,馒头和三明治,咸鸡蛋,腊肠,汤和矿泉水。
930. I want to buy some food and vegetables. Can you show me the nearest free market? 我要买些食物和蔬菜。你知路最近的自正在市场正在哪吗